ANNA UNIVERSITY :: CHENNAI 25
U APRIL/MAY – 2011 EXAMINATIONS
1. All the candidates irrespective of the MARKS/GRADE secured in the
University Examinations can apply for Revaluation.
2. To apply, a student can opt for any one of the following:
Option 1: Apply for Revaluation only with a fee of Rs.400/- per
Option 2: Apply for Photocopy–cum–Revaluation with a fee of
Rs.700/- per script.
3. Only Candidates who have applied for Photocopy-cum-Revaluation Uare eligible
for the Review for their answer script (by remitting the prescribed fee) after
the Publication of the Revaluation Results, if not satisfied with the revalued
results. Those who have applied Uonly for RevaluationU are Unot eligibleU for the
review of their answer scripts. The details of the UReview UProcedure will be
announced along with their revaluation results.
4. Photocopying and Revaluation work are being carried out simultaneously. If
any discrepancy is noticed in the valuation after getting the Photocopy, the
same may be brought to the notice of the Controller of Examinations through
their respective Colleges within 3 days from the date of receipt of the
5. Separate application has been prescribed for Revaluation and
Photocopy-cum-Revaluation. The applications may be obtained from the Office
of the Principal of the College.
The last date for applying for Revaluation is 13-07-2011
and the students can apply from 06-07-2011 onwards.
CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS