National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme, 2012
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
(For the Students Studying in Class VIII)
1. Make sure that the Admit Card is not detached from the application form. Admit cards will be sent to
the respective Head Masters of the school after allotting the Roll Numbers Candidates can collect the
Admit Card from the Head Masters of the school at least one week before the examination.
2. Reach the Examination centre atleast half an hour before the commencement of the examination; and
occupy the seat that bears your Roll Number.
3. DO NOT take calculator, mathematical & physical table or any other kind of ready reckoner to the
4. The examination will be conducted in two sessions on the same day.
5. You have to take the examination in TWO PARTS.
(i) Part I: Part I is confined to Mental Ability Test (MAT) consisting of 90 compulsory
(ii) Part II: Part II is confined to Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) consisting of 90 compulsory
6. Time for Part I is 90 minutes and for Part II is 90 minutes.
7. Each question carries 1 (one) mark.
8. Write you Roll Number, as given in the Admit Card, on the Answer Sheet and on the cover page of the
Question Booklet in the space provided.
9. DO NOT write your name in any part of the Question Booklet or the Answer Sheet.
10. All questions in the booklets are objective type. For each question FOUR possible answers are given,
but only one is correct. Your task is to find out the correct answer and mark you choice in the Answer
11. Record your answer-using BLUE OR BLACK BALL-POINT PEN only. You have to indicate your
answer on the answer sheet.
12. During the Examination follow the instructions of the Invigilator strictly.
13. Hand over your Question booklet and Answer sheet to the invigilator before you leave the Examination
14. Hand over the admission card to the Invigilator before leaving the examination hall.